POSITION: Client Services Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Client Services
SUPERVISOR: Client Program Director
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt (40 hours/week)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This Client Services Specialist (CSS) is responsible for the front desk in either Lewiston or South Portland, helping to connect clients to services through phone calls, leading introductions and orientations to the Center, assisting and supporting clients as needed. The CSS manages scheduling appointments and serves as the first point of contact for people visiting the Center for the first time. The CSS manages the coordination of care for people including obtaining and tracking requests, and scheduling appointments. The CSS manages the schedule for direct service providers which includes scheduling appointments for clients.
Hours are Monday – Friday and one Saturday a month. We are open between 8am and 7:30pm- this position would rotate schedules weekly with other Client Service Specialists.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Orient new clients to the Dempsey Center
- Listening, holding space, and being present for new clients
- Provide tours, meet individually with clients, provide resources
- Assign memberships, determine eligibilities for complementary therapies
- Ambassador to the Dempsey Center
- Represent the Dempsey Center in a positive, welcoming manner
- Answer phones, greet clients and visitors
- Schedule appointments, answering or referring inquiries, direct clients to classes and programs
- General upkeep of the Dempsey Center
- Room preparation, including set up and break down of Acupuncture clinic
- Snack and water, general supply inventory
- Ability to concentrate and focus attention to details.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills to interact well both internally and externally
- Technologically savvy and comfortable with client scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Associate degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in customer service
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team
- Set an example thorough one’s behavior, personal values, energy and actions.
- Demonstrated experience in leading change, inspiring people, improving efficiencies.
- A combination of equivalent education and experience may be considered.