Library materials are arranged by the following categories:
- Autobiographical – personal stories of individuals and families impacted by cancer
- Cancer – Covering many facets of cancer prevention, treatment and life after cancer
- Caregiving – Supporting a loved one while taking care of yourself
- Complementary Therapies – Information on acupuncture, massage, Reiki, etc.
- Coping & Well-being – Tools and strategies for reducing stress and managing anxiety
- End of Life & Grief – Coping, symptom management, meditations, and autobiographies
- Mind & Body – Meditation, mindfulness, movement, spirituality, and yoga.
- Nutrition – Cookbooks and nutrition information
- Young Adult – Selections relevant to young adults impacted by cancer
- Youth & Family – Support for families coping with diagnosis and treatment
Materials can be checked-out through the front office for up to three weeks.
Visit our Libraries Online