If you or your loved one is living with chronic pain related to a cancer experience this workshop will benefit you.
This six-session workshop led by trained leaders which meets weekly for 2.5 hours each session, and is designed to help people who suffer from chronic pain conditions learn strategies to manage their pain, improve their health, and get back to a more rewarding life.
Participants learn about techniques that can help them:
• Manage activity levels to reduce pain
• Deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, isolation, and poor sleep
• Evaluate treatment options
• Communicate effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
• Use action plans to create and achieve personal goals
Living Well with Chronic Pain can help you if:
• You experience chronic pain
• You experience a “yo-yo” effect with your pain which makes it difficult to accomplish the things you want to do
• You want to take charge of your health and learn strategies to improve symptoms
Living Well with Chronic Pain is offered by Healthy Living for ME and is made possible through grant funding from the Administration for Community Living. To register for this workshop series, please visit healthylivingforme.org.
|10/08/2019||10:00 am - 12:30 pm|
|10/15/2019||10:00 am - 12:30 pm|
|10/22/2019||10:00 am - 12:30 pm|
|10/29/2019||10:00 am - 12:30 pm|
|11/05/2019||10:00 am - 12:30 pm|
|11/12/2019||10:00 am - 12:30 pm|